Apr 01 2021
Lexadon are very excited to announce the acquirement of Cavendish Police Station
Located at the top of Cavendish Road, the development is ideally located close to Clapham South tube station (Northern Line, zone two) very close to the green spaces of Clapham Common and local amenities, a short walk to the ever-popular Abbeville Village.
Cavendish Police Station was built around 1888/1889
- The site is well located off Clapham Common South Side close to the amenities of both Balham Hill and Abbeville Village
- The property is accessed from Clapham Common South Side along Cavendish Road
- The building fronting Cavendish Road is a part single, part two storey building
- The rear build is a three-storey building with a basement and can be accessed from the rear yard
- The property provides convenient access into Central London with underground station Clapham South located five minutes away with Clapham Common and Balham stations also within close proximity
Clapham is well known for its eating and drinking establishments including its vibrant farmers market at Venn Street which is held every Saturday.
There is also a choice of music venues, festivals, cinemas and galleries available to visit throughout the year. Clapham provides convenient access into Central London with London Underground services via the Northern Line from Clapham South station which is within walking distance to the subject property. The station is within Zone 2/3 between Balham and Clapham Common.
There is also a number of bus routes operating from Clapham into Central London. The major transport hub and train station Clapham Junction is also located less than two miles away.
One of South London’s biggest green spaces, Clapham Common offers children’s play areas, cafes, wide range of sports courts, model boating lake, fishing lake and plenty of greenery for walking, cycling and picnicking.